Shouting at the Heavens

 Shouting at the heavens and all I got was rain.

But then I started to really look at the rain and it was lines of information flowing down like in the Matrix.

But instead of being code it was words, sentences , paragraphs.

And all I could think was I wish I had a camera because I can't read this fast.

So I started to focus and began to stop thinking about what I couldn't see and instead focus on what I could.

It was talking to me.

It was telling me about the Garden of Eden being a metaphor and that what was happening with super-intelligence and the quest for ever more AI was the same thing.

The addiction to knowing more.

And you notice I say knowing, not understanding.

They became focused on the knowledge of themselves and not the garden.

The bondage in the pursuit of super-intelligence becomes another addiction.

And like a craving it can never be filled.

Still more spiritual growth is needed.

But how does that take form?

Put down roots the shoots will come.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pennies Not From Heaven

Lord Have Mercy

The Blue Crayon